Hero's Final Tribute with Burial
No Viewing (Closed Casket)
Viewing (Open Casket)
The “Hero’s Final Tribute with Burial” is what many refer to as a traditional service because the deceased is taken to the cemetery in a casket for burial.
The deceased is prepared, placed in a casket and brought to your church or house of worship for a 2 hour session prior to the service. Should you prefer you can have a viewing with an open casket for an additional charge (open casket requires embalming and other preparations). When the service is over the casket is transported to a military cemetery or cemetery of your choice for burial.
- Transportation of deceased from place of death
- Securing any and all necessary permits filing all necessary forms for burial
- Preparation of body (see notes)
- The professional services of a Licensed Funeral Director
- Your choice of caskets with a minimum of ten to choose from
- Two (2) hour visitation prior to service at your church or house of worship
- Transportation to military cemetery or cemetery of your choice